Primavera Stuffed Chicken
Updated: Dec 13, 2022
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• black pepper
• 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
• 1 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced in half
• 3 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced into rounds
• 2 yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
• 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 c. shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits into each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
2. Stuff each chicken breast with zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, and red onion.
3. Sprinkle each chicken breast with mozzarella.
4. Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, approx. 25 minutes.
5. Let sit for five minutes and serve over rice or noodles or just plain!