· 1 Bag Minute Rice Boil in Bag
· 1 pkg. (4 oz. serving size) Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling (not instant)
· 3 Cups Milk
· 1 Egg, well beaten
· 1 tsp cinnamon
· 1 tsp nutmeg
· Whipped cream, if desired
1. Prepare Rice according to directions on package.
2. Mix pudding mix, milk, egg, cinnamon & nutmeg in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from the heat and add the rice. Stir to combine and pour into dessert dishes.
4. Top with whipped cream if desired.