Roasted Turkey Thighs with Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Updated: Jul 23, 2022
4 turkey thighs
4 medium sized sweet potatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Brush EVOO over both sides of the thighs. Season with all the spices. (use your discretion on amounts)
2) Top with 1 tsp of the minced garlic and a pat of butter.
3) Roast in a 425-degree oven for 50-60 minutes. Meat thermometer should read at 160 degrees.
4) Slice sweet potatoes thin, spread out onto a cookie sheet lined with foil and sprinkle with EVOO, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
5) Place in oven during last 25 minutes of turkey roasting. Dinner is served!