Pan-Seared Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Updated: Nov 11, 2022
· 2 5oz. ocean caught salmon fillets
· 1.5 Tbs. olive oil
· Cooked Rice
· 3 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
· 1 Tbs. Real maple syrup
· 1 tsp Dijon mustard
· 1 tsp minced garlic
1. Add glaze ingredients to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat.
2. Bring to a boil, then simmer 5-6 minutes, or until glaze turns thick. Keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, heat about 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
4. Season salmon with salt and pepper on both sides and add to the hot pan.
5. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side. They should be a nice golden brown on the surface.
6. To serve - place a salmon fillet on each plate and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
7. Serve over rice if desired.