Curried Chicken Wings
Updated: Feb 24
1 Cup Honey 2/3 Cup Dijon Style Mustard 2 T butter (softened) 3-5 tsp Curry Powder 2 1/2 lbs. Chicken Wings
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine honey, mustard, butter & curry powder. Mix until well blended.
2) Arrange chicken wings in a 13 x 9 pan. Spread the mixture over the wings, turn them over and coat the other side.
3) Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
4) Remove foil and bake another 20-30 minutes longer.
* The Sauce is also great over a side of rice!
Enjoy plain or with ranch or blue cheese dressing!