Updated: Nov 16
1 package (4-serving size) Peach flavor Gelatin
1 Cup boiling water
1/3 Cup cold water
½ cup plain yogurt
1 ¾ Cups thawed whipped topping
1 Can (16 oz.) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
1) Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cold water. Chill until slightly thickened.
(I put mine in the freezer for 15-20 mins)
2) Blend the yogurt into the whipped topping; then blend in the chilled gelatin.
3) Stir in the chopped peaches.
4) Pour into an oblong container, or 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
5) Chill until firm, about 3-4 hours or overnight.
6) Scoop and serve!
** hint ** You can also substitute the following:
Strawberry Gelatin with fresh strawberries.
Orange Gelatin with mandarin oranges. Cherry Gelatin with fruit cocktail. (Or your own favorite gelatin & fruit) The possibilities are endless!