Balsamic Glazed Crockpot Chicken
Updated: Aug 3, 2022
• 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
• 2 tbsp. honey
• 1 1/2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
• 3 cloves garlic minced
• Salt, pepper
• 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thigh
• 2 c. baby red potatoes quartered
• 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
• 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil divided
1. In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Add chicken thighs and toss until fully coated, then add to the crockpot.
2. In a medium bowl, add potatoes and rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss until combined. Place around chicken in crockpot.
3. Set crockpot on low for 6 hours.
Serve with a side of fresh veggie’s and you are good to go! Dinner is complete!