Onion Soup Petite Potatoes
Updated: Dec 14, 2022
• 1.5 lb. bag of petite tri-colored potatoes
• 1 Packet Onion Soup Mix
• ¼ Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
• Salt, pepper
• 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse and slice potatoes into thin slices.
3. Mix olive oil, soup mix and spices together in a large bowl. Add the sliced potatoes and mix until all evenly coated.
4. Spread onto a tin foil lined (sprayed with cooking spray) baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until tender.