Cauliflower Low Carb "Potato" Salad
Updated: Nov 14
• 1-pound cauliflower florets, chopped into ½-inch pieces
• 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
• 1 ½ teaspoon fresh dill
• Salt, black pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
• 1 large celery stalk, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup chopped red onions
• 1 tablespoon pickle juice
• 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced • paprika, for garnish
1. Place the cauliflower in a large pot of water with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. Cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Chop 4 of the eggs and add to the bowl with the cauliflower. Slice the remaining two eggs for topping.
4. Add pickle, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and red onion. Add the mayo mixture and pickle juice to the cauliflower and toss gently to evenly coat.
5. Garnish with remaining sliced eggs and sprinkle with paprika.