Peanut Butter Coconut Ball Dog Treats
Updated: Nov 8, 2022
· 1 cup pumpkin puree
· 1/4 cup peanut butter
· 1/4 cup milk
· 3 cups old fashioned oats, divided
· 1 – 2 cup(s) non-sweetened coconut flakes
1. To an electric mixer combine pumpkin puree, peanut butter and milk until well combined, gradually add the old-fashioned oats at low speed, beating just until incorporated.
2. Using a small cookie scoop, roll the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls, forming about 20.
3. Dredge the balls into the flaked coconut, pressing to coat.
4. Cover and place in the refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour.
Keep refrigerated in a tightly sealed container. Serve sparingly.
Nothing will stop your pet from getting to these yummy treats! Not even a Tyrannosaurus Rex can keep them away!