Tips From Pips
Peanut Butter Cup Blondie Brownies
· ¼ cup butter
· ½ cup creamy peanut butter
· 2 tablespoons milk
· 1½ cups all-purpose flour
· ½ teaspoon baking powder
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· 2 large eggs
· 1 cup brown sugar
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· ½ Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
· 16 mini peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Prepare a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan, remove from heat and add peanut butter, and milk; stir until smooth. Let cool slightly.
4. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
5. In a separate bowl mix together eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Gradually whisk in melted butter/peanut butter mixture until combined and smooth.
6. Add flour mixture and chocolate chips into peanut butter mixture, stir until just combined.
7. Spread batter into prepared 9-inch square baking pan. Arrange mini peanut butter cups in 4 rows of 4.
8. Bake at 350-degrees for 20 minutes, or until cake tester or wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs.
9. Let pan cool before cutting. Cut into 16 even squares.