Pineapple Upside Down Mini-Cakes
· ¼ Cup melted butter
· 1 Cup Brown Sugar
· 1 Can Pineapple Rings
· Yellow Cake mix
· Maraschino cherries (if desired)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Make the cake mix according to the package directions. Set aside.
3. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
4. Pour the melted butter into each cup covering the bottom. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top of the butter in each cup.
5. Place a pineapple ring into each cup and top with a maraschino cherry. (if desired)
6. Pour the cake batter over the top filling the cup ¾ full.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool in the pan and then invert the cakes onto a flat surface and continue to cool. Serve when ready!