Tips From Pips
Updated: Dec 2, 2022
8 -10 medium potatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 ¼ cups milk
1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
8 -10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Salt and pepper
1. Peel the potatoes and add to a saucepan. Add water to cover.
2. Bring to a boil; cook about 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender, drain. Mash and whip up the potatoes.
3. Place the potatoes into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
4. In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing packet, 1 ½ cups cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the potatoes.
5. Sprinkle crumbled bacon and the remaining cheese over the top.
6. Bake uncovered at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is bubbling.