Tips From Pips
Mexican Off the Cob Street Corn
Updated: Nov 14, 2022
• 4-6 ears of leftover corn on the cob
• Vegetable Oil
• Salt, pepper (for seasoning the corn)
• 1⁄2cup mayonnaise
• 1⁄2cup sour cream
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 cup grated cotija cheese
• 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped, optional
1. Cut the corn off the leftover cobs.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the corn, salt and pepper.
3. Stirring frequently, sauté for 5-7 minutes until it starts to char.
4. Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, and lime juice in a bowl.
5. Add the mayo mixture into the sauteed corn. Stir in the cotija cheese. Mix all together so the cheese melts. Sprinkle with cilantro.