Seasoned Beef or Pork Spare Ribs
Updated: Nov 11
Rack of Pork or Beef Ribs
Barbecue Sauce (Make your own!) – (See my recipe under the seasonings and sauces tab!)
For the Rub: (Makes more than one batch – this is enough for two racks)
1/4 cup salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chili powder
½ tsp black pepper
Mix all spices together.
1. Let the Ribs come to room temperature.
2. Mix all the rub spice ingredients together. Smother ½ of the mixture over the top of the ribs and let sit for an hour. (If making two – use all)
3. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
4. Place the Ribs on a baking sheet and add barbecue sauce just to cover the top of the ribs.
5. Bake for 2 ½ - 3 hours until tender.