Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Ribs
Updated: Nov 11, 2022
3 – 4 lbs. rack of beef riblets (you could use Pork Riblets as well)
1 T salt
1 T pepper
1 T Paprika
1 T chili powder
1 Cup honey
½ Cup soy sauce
10 cloves garlic, minced
1) In a plastic zip-lock bag, place all the spice ingredients and mix together.
2) Add the honey, soy sauce and garlic; squish together until all mixed.
3) Add the Ribs and coat evenly.
4) Add the coated ribs to the crockpot and pour the remaining sauce on the top.
5) Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
6) Remove and serve.
7) Serve with the remaining sauce from the crock pot.