Shrimp Chow Mei Fun
Updated: Nov 11, 2022
2 lbs. Large uncooked Shrimp
1 medium Broccoli Head - cut into small pieces
Chopped green onions – as much as you like
½ cup Chopped yellow onion
Pea Pods or fresh flat beans- blanched. - your preference on how much!
1 bag (14 oz.) rice noodles
1/ 2 Cup Oyster Sauce (give or take)
2 T olive oil
1. Cook Rice flour noodles according to package.
2. On top of a stove in a large frying pan or wok, add olive oil, heat oil and add all veggies and sauté for about 3 to 5 minutes. Add enough white wine to be able to steam cook the veggies slightly.
3. Make a hole in center and add eggs and cook until done. Break up eggs with spatula.
4. Add shrimp and oyster sauce, cover and cook until shrimp is almost cooked.
5. Add noodles, toss and heat through. Add more oyster sauce if needed.
It’s Stir Fry Shrimp at its best!