Squash & Corn Crock Pot Soup
Updated: Dec 15, 2022
4 Cups fresh corn from the cob (4 cobs)
1 large yellow squash
2 Cups milk
1 Cup ½ & ½
1 Can Evaporated Milk
1 Can cream of chicken soup
4 T garlic minced
1 small Vidalia onion
2 T Basil
Salt, pepper (to taste)
1 Cup sour cream (added at end)
1. Slice the corn off the cobs and add to crockpot.
2. Cut squash into ½” chunks and add to the crockpot.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the milk, 1/2 & 1/2, evaporated milk, cream of chicken soup, garlic, basil and salt & pepper. Pour over the corn and squash in the crockpot.
4. Chop the onion into small pieces and add to the crockpot and stir.
5. Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hrs.
6. When done, stir in the 1 cup of sour cream and then serve into individual bowls!