Tips From Pips
Bacon-Maple Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Updated: Aug 3, 2022
• 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
• 9 slices bacon
• 6 scallions, chopped
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• Salt, pepper
• 3 T Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Lay chicken out and pound flat, then season with salt and pepper.
4. Mix together the cream cheese, scallions and garlic.
5. Spread 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture on each chicken breast.
6. Roll up the chicken breast.
7. Wrap 3 pieces of bacon around each chicken breast (secure with toothpicks) and lay seam side down in prepared pan.
8. Spoon 1 T maple syrup over each chicken breast.
9. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Until Chicken is cooked through. Spoon sauce from pan over each breast before serving.