Brownie Cheesecake Pie
• 2 1/2 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
• 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
• 24 oz. cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 3 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• Brownie mix (dry)
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
2. Before measuring, grind the cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the butter for 45 to 60 seconds until the butter is melted.
4. In a separate medium-size bowl, pour the melted butter into the cookie crumbs and stir until there are no dry crumbs left. Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of your springform pan to create a thick crust.
FOR THE FILLING:
1. Beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s light and fluffy.
2. Slowly add the sugar into the cream cheese while beating the mixture. Next, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Beat until the filling is smooth and creamy, scraping down the bowl as needed.
3. Slowly add the dry brownie mix, beating on medium speed until the dry mix is completely blended into the cream cheese.
4. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours until the filling is firm.
5. Mix 1 cup of the heavy whipping cream with the powdered sugar until light & fluffy & Spread over the cheesecake. Slice and serve!