Blueberry Cheesecake Crumble
Updated: Dec 16, 2022
One (10 oz.) package shortbread cookies
¼ Cup butter, melted One (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened One cup powdered sugar One (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed One (12 oz.) can blueberry pie filling One cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Crush short bread cookies and reserve about 1/2 cup of the crumbs for the topping. Mix the cookie crumbs with the melted butter.
2. Press them into the bottom of a 9×13-inch glass or parchment lined baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes and then cool completely.
3. In a mixer, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and ¾ container of the thawed whipped topping. Reserve ¼ (1 ½ cups) of the whipped topping for the top. Once thoroughly mixed, spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
4. Drop dollops of the blueberry pie filling over the cream cheese layer and spread carefully. Sprinkle pecans over the pie filling.
5. Top with the remaining container of whipped topping and sprinkle with the reserved crushed cookies.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into squares.