Cauliflower Cheesy Bread
Updated: Nov 14, 2022
1 large head cauliflower
2 large eggs
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp dried oregano
3 Cups shredded mozzarella, divided
½ Cup grated parmesan
Marinara sauce (if desired)
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Using a grater or a food processor, grate the cauliflower into tiny pieces.
3) Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl and combine with the eggs, garlic, oregano,
1 cup of mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
4) Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and pat into a crust covering the whole bottom of the pan.
5) Bake until golden and dried out, approx. 25 minutes.
6) Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more.
7) Slice and serve with marinara sauce if desired.