Tips From Pips
Chicken Veggie Primavera
Updated: Nov 11, 2022
· 2 cans Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup · 1 Cup milk · 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese · 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (reserve ½ cup for top) · 1 Cup of tri-colored peppers (red, yellow, orange) · 2 Cups Fresh steamed broccoli · 2 Cups Fresh steamed baby carrots · 1 medium onion, chopped · 1 12 oz. box of tri-color spiral ziti
· 3 Cups Cooked boneless chicken tenders cut into ½ square pieces
1. Roast your peppers in a 350-degree oven for 15 minutes, along with your chicken tenders (seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil).
2. Steam your broccoli and carrots together on top of the stove for 15 minutes or until tender, but not over-cooked & Drain. (you can substitute frozen)
3. Cook your pasta and drain.
4. While everything is cooking mix together the cream of chicken soup, milk, cheese(s) and onion in a large bowl.
5. Stir in the cooked vegetables, chicken and pasta until the mixture is all combined.
6. Place in an oblong baking pan and sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top.
7. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes. (This is a great make-ahead recipe! Place in your refrigerator, take out and bake!)