Follow Your Own Path!
It can take you to so many beautiful places!
Don’t start out on your journey looking down at the end of the road. Start by looking at where you want to go, where you want to be, and where you want to end up first. Starting at the beginning of any journey can feel very overwhelming!
Especially when you don’t know how to start or where to start or even why?
Do you take the advice from others and go down the path they are telling you to take? Or do you follow your own instincts and your own advice and go down the path you want to take?
Listening to advice is a wonderful thing, if it is designed to help you alone and no one else. Someone else’s journey will not be the same as yours – so heed advice only if you think it will help you personally on your journey.
If you want progress – take the road less traveled. Not the same one you have been taking for years. Don’t take the same one everyone else is taking. Start new, start fresh, start over – but do not go backwards!
To find your Health Happiness – you have to take one step at a time. You will not reach your destination overnight, so don’t even try to get there in a hurry. Each day that you wake up will be a new challenge for you. But soon you will be leaping over those rocks in the road – one day at a time.
Here is some advice you can count on to be successful on your journey:
1. Follow Your Intuition.
2. Don't Follow Everyone Else. You do not have to be like everyone else – your journey is your own and no one else’s.
3. It is OK to Be Scared.
4. Have a friend you can talk too, if the going gets rough!
5. Do not Give Up.
6. Don’t Over-Think your destination – you will get there!
7. Take Action.
8. Trust in Your Instincts.
9. Discover and Do What Makes You Happy.
10. Discover Your Strengths and don’t focus on your weaknesses.
11. Stay on course with your own Values.
12. Surround yourself with Supportive People.
13. Have patience.
14. Give yourself permission to make mistakes.
15. Learn from your mistakes.
Your path will take you to so many beautiful places. Walk the walk, but don’t run today!