Tips From Pips
Lemon Zucchini Bread
Updated: Dec 15, 2022
· 1¼ cup granulated sugar
· 6 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
· 2 eggs @room temperature
· ⅓ cup vanilla almond milk
· 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 2 Cups All-purpose flour
· 1¼ tsp baking powder
· ½ tsp salt
· 1½ cup shredded zucchini, drained and squeezed dry
· 2 tbsp. lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray a loaf pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine the sugar and olive oil. Whisk to combine.
5. Add eggs and almond milk and whisk together.
6. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
7. Add flour mixture and stir just until incorporated.
8. Fold in zucchini and lemon zest.
9. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. The top of the cake should look dry.
10. Place the loaf on a cooling rack and cool for 15 minutes. Use the parchment paper to carefully lift the cake from the pan. Let cool completely on rack.