Mozzarella Taquito Rolls
Updated: Nov 22, 2022
· 48 Wonton Wrappers
· 12 Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks
· Canola Oil (for frying)
· Salsa (any flavor) or Pasta Sauce for dipping
1. Slice the mozzarella string cheese in half, and then in half again to make 4 slices from one stick. (You will have 48 pieces)
2. Roll one piece of cheese stick into the center of the wonton wrapper and wet the corner piece to seal.
3. Set stove top burner on high and heat just enough of the canola oil to cover the bottom of a large frying pan until hot.
4. Fry taquito rolls 2 minutes each side or until browned.
5. Let drain on a rack and serve with salsa or pasta sauce for dipping.