Off the Cob Mexican Street Corn
Updated: Dec 9, 2022
• 4-6 ears of leftover corn on the cob
• Vegetable Oil
• Salt, pepper (for seasoning the corn)
• 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
• 1⁄2 cup sour cream
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 cup grated cotija cheese
• 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped, optional
1. Cut the corn off the leftover cobs.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium
3. Stirring frequently, sauté for 5high heat. Stir in the corn, salt and pepper.7 minutes until it starts to char.
4. Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, and lime juice in a bowl.
5. Add the mayo mixture into the sautéed corn. Stir in the cotija cheese. Mix all together so the cheese melts. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm.