Updated: Dec 14, 2022
2 packages (12 oz.) Frozen Pierogi’s (any flavor) - thawed
12 lasagna noodles (cooked)
1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
6 green onions (scallions) chopped
1 8 oz. package shredded cheddar cheese
1 package bacon, cooked and crumbled
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Boil lasagna noodles until al dente.
2) Combine cream cheese, onions, ½ bacon and ½ shredded cheddar cheese in a mixer until all combined and creamy.
3) Drain the noodles. Place 4 noodles in a 13 x 9-inch pan sprayed with cooking oil. Layer 1/3 of the thawed pierogi’s over the noodles. Add 1/3 of the cheese mixture and repeat layers two more times.
4) Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon bits on the top.
5) Cover and bake for 30-35 minutes. Uncover the last 5 minutes of baking time. Let stand for 10 minutes, slice and serve.