Updated: Nov 11
· 1/2 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
· 1 small onion, chopped
· 1 tsp. garlic salt
· 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
· 1 jar (28 oz.) pasta sauce
· 1 lb. Mushrooms
· 2 cups shredded 6 Cheese Italian, divided
· 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1. Brown ground beef or turkey, onion and mushrooms in a large skillet. Pour off drippings. Sprinkle meat mixture with garlic salt and pepper flakes. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup pasta sauce and 1-1/2 cups cheese.
2. Spoon 1 cup pasta sauce into 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup meat mixture down center of each lasagna noodle; roll up and place seam-side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over roll-ups.
3. Top with the remaining cheese. Cover with foil; bake in preheated 375°F oven 35 minutes or until heated through.
4. Remove from oven; uncover and let stand 5 minutes before serving.