Tips From Pips
Ranch Pork Chops
Updated: Dec 13, 2022
• 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
• 1 package (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
• 4 boneless pork chops, ¾” thick
• 1 Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or (Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup)
• 3/4 cup half and half or 1% Milk
• 1 tsp. paprika (for garnish)
• Rice (any kind) Serving for 4
1) Cook the rice according to package directions. While the rice is cooking, heat the oil in a 10- inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until browned on both sides (make sure the skillet and oil are hot before adding the pork to prevent sticking).
2) In a bowl combine the soup, milk and salad dressing mix. Pour the mixture into the skillet over the pork chops and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Sprinkle with the paprika.
3) Serve the pork and soup mixture over hot seasoned rice.
(Serve with my garlic stir-fry broccoli recipe!)