Tips From Pips
Updated: Dec 15, 2022
· 1 lb. pork sausage · 2 Cups Bisquick or any baking mix · 1 lb. Cheddar, shredded · 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish · 1 tbsp. paprika · kosher salt · Freshly ground black pepper
· Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
1. Preheat oven to 350º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine sausage, baking mix, cheddar, parsley, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Using a small cookie scoop, place tablespoon-size balls of the mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
3. Brush tops of balls with olive oil and bake until deep golden brown and no longer pink, 25 minutes.
4. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Yield: Makes 20 Balls.