Sesame Chicken Delight
Updated: Sep 29, 2022
Ingredients: 1 Cup barbecue sauce 1 Cup orange marmalade 2 T soy sauce 4 T honey 2 - 2 1/2 lbs. Chicken Tenderloins 1 Cup flour 1 Cup corn starch 4 Eggs Salt, pepper Sesame seeds Oil for frying Rice (Cooked according to package directions)
· Mix barbecue sauce, orange marmalade, soy sauce and honey together in a pan. Simmer on low for 20 minutes.
· Cut chicken tenderloins into one-inch bite size chunks. Add salt and pepper and mix together.
· In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together and add the eggs. Add the chicken chunks and mix all together until all the chicken is coated. (Coating will be thick)
· While the sauce is simmering prepare and fry the chicken. Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees or on top of the stove in a deep-frying pan. (Medium-High heat) Add the coated chicken chunks and fry until golden brown.
· Remove the chicken to a paper towel covered plate and let the chicken drain. When all the chicken is done, put into a serving bowl and pour the sauce over the top and mix all together. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve over rice.