Sheet Pan Shrimp Bake
Updated: Jul 23
16 oz. (1 lb.) Raw large shrimp, peeled, tails removed and deveined
3 teaspoons lemon juice
12 oz. Chicken Sausage - 4 links (I used Spinach & Feta flavored links) sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
1 Cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 Cup frozen sweet corn kernels
1 8 oz. bag Fresh Spinach
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
• Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
• In a large bowl, combine shrimp, lemon juice and seasonings. Toss to combine.
• Add sausage, tomatoes and corn. Mix well.
• Place the bag of spinach on the baking sheet. Evenly top with the mixture covering all the spinach.
• Bake 12 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through and the vegetables are soft. (Makes 4 servings) 2 Cups = 271 calories
Simple, Easy, Yummy.