Swordfish Garlic Broil
Updated: Nov 11, 2022
· 2 Swordfish steaks (1/2 lb. each)
· 1 T butter
· 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
· Salt, pepper
· 2 T White Wine
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the minced garlic and sauté until the garlic begins to color.
2. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Add the white wine and heat for another minute.
3. Place the swordfish steaks on a broiler pan and brush with the seasoned butter.
4. Broil a few inches from the heat, basting occasionally for 15 minutes or until tender and flaky.