The Beast Bacon Burger Stuffed Roll
Updated: Nov 11, 2022
3 lbs. ground beef
1 Cup Panko Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
8-10 slices ham
8 slices cheddar cheese
3 cups fresh spinach
11 slices bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs and seasonings. Mix until well combined.
3. On a cookie sheet lined with tin foil or parchment paper, place the mixture on the sheet and flatten out to cover the bottom of the pan – leaving space around the edges.
4. Place the ham slices over the top, and then layer the cheese slices on the top of the ham.
5. Next place the spinach leaves over the top of the cheese.
6. Carefully lift the tin foil or parchment paper and roll the meat into a long roll, keeping the spinach intact.
7. On another tin foil or parchment paper lined cookie sheet, place the slices of bacon side by side next to each other. Place the meat roll on top of the bacon on one end and carefully roll up lifting the tin foil or parchment paper.
8. Wrap the meat with the tin foil, covering it all.
9. Bake on the cookie sheet for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
10. Increase the temperature to 500 degrees, remove the foil from the top and fold down around the roll. (this creates a barrier around the meat, so the juices don’t flow all over the pan).
11. Bake for another 25-30 minutes until the meat is cooked and the bacon is browned and crispy. (I didn’t let mine crisp up totally).
12. Cool for 5 minutes then slice, serve and enjoy!
Warning: This is very addictive for you beef lovers!