(It’s Lasagna without the guilt)
3 Medium-Large Zucchini (sliced thin or spiralized)
1 16 oz. container Ricotta Cheese
3 Cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 Cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 Cup parmesan cheese
4 gloves garlic, mashed
1 tsp. each of dried basil, lemon thyme, parsley
1 ½ jars marinara sauce
1 Lb. Hamburger
1) Roast Zucchini in a 425-degree oven for 20 minutes or until tender. Cook the hamburger with some salt and pepper until no longer pink.
2) Combine the ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, salt & pepper, garlic, and seasonings together in a bowl.
3) Spread some of the sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 11 square pan.
4) Layer zucchini, then some cheese mixture, then sprinkle on some hamburger. Second layer – Sauce, zucchini, cheese and hamburger.
5) Top with remaining zucchini and sauce and sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses on top.
6) Bake in a 375-degree oven for 40-45 minutes.