Anti-Pasto Stuffed Squares
Updated: Dec 15, 2022
2 cans crescent dough
1/2 lb. deli ham (8 slices)
1/4 lb. pepperoni
1/4 lb. sliced provolone (12 slices)
1/4 lb. sliced mozzarella (1st layer only
4 oz. shredded mozzarella (2nd layer only)
1 c. chopped red onions (1st layer only)
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 c. grated fresh Parmesan
1 tsp. dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll one can of crescent rolls onto baking sheet and pinch seems together.
3. 1st Layer - ham, pepperoni, provolone, sliced mozzarella, and onion.
4. 2nd Layer – ham, pepperoni, provolone, shredded mozzarella and no onions.
5. Unroll second crescent dough and place on top of the layers.
6. Pinch together crescent sheets to seal all around.
7. Brush olive oil all over top of crescent dough then sprinkle Parmesan and oregano on top.
8. Bake until crescent dough is golden and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
9. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before slicing into squares.