Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Bars
Updated: Dec 15, 2022
· 2 8 oz. cream cheese, softened · 1/2 c. sugar · 2 large eggs · 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
· 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour · 1 tsp. salt · 1/2 tsp. baking soda · 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted · 1 c. sugar · 1/2 c. brown sugar · 2 eggs · 1 tsp. vanilla extract · 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
· cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
3. Prepare snickerdoodle dough: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
4. Press about two-thirds of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar on top. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
5. Bake until edges are set, and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly. About 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely and then slice into squares.