Chicken Tender Nuggets
Updated: Sep 28
· 1 lb. Chicken tenders
· 1 ½ Cups Whole Wheat Flour
· 3 eggs
· 2 Cups Flavored Panko Breadcrumbs
· 1 Tablespoon Garlic powder
· 2 tsp black pepper
· 1 tsp salt
· Oil for frying
1. On three separate plates or bowls, add the whole wheat flour, eggs and breadcrumbs.
2. Cut the chicken tenders into bite size nuggets.
3. Add the garlic powder, pepper and salt to the eggs and whisk all together.
4. Place the chicken nuggets one at a time into the flour and coat both sides. Then dip into the egg and finally dip into the breadcrumbs. Set aside onto a separate plate. Repeat the same process until all of the chicken is coated.
5. Add enough oil to the bottom of a large frying pan. Heat up the oil and then turn down to medium heat before placing the nuggets into the pan to fry.
6. Fry until a nice golden-brown coating is on both sides of the chicken. About 3-4 minutes per side.
7. Place on a separate serving platter and serve with your favorite dipping sauces!
Two of my favorite dipping sauce recipes can be found under the “Dressings and Seasonings” recipes tab.
· Parmesan Garlic Dipping Sauce
· Buffalo Wing Dipping Sauce