August 28, 2020
Time to Make a Difference…
You can make a difference! Be the difference everyone else wants to make!
Make a difference in the way you live your life. Make a difference in what you put into your mind and body. Make a difference to how you view your own health.
Are you living the dream or dreaming the life that you want?
All it takes is one day to get yourself back on track. Lose yourself for a moment there did ya? No worries! You can start making a difference today by making better choices to what you feed your mind and body.
It’s time to set an example for your children and those around you. Want a healthier you? Want a healthier family? Then it’s way beyond time to make that difference that you can all live with! Becoming happier, healthier people out there in the big bad world just got easier.
You will be so much easier to live with, when you are less cranky, less tired, and more ambitious than you have ever been before. So, you are wondering what can I do differently this time around to make changes and make a difference than what I have already tried you ask?
So glad you asked! Here are five tidbits that you can try to find your own peace of mind:
1. Do your most annoying and possibly stressful task first thing in the morning. That way you can get it out of the way first thing and gain more peace of mind for the rest of the day!
2. Let go of things you do not or cannot control. Make the best of the situation. Make the most of what you can and do control, and don’t worry about what you can’t! Shake it off! Go for a walk, take a swim, or talk to your bestie!
3. Don't worry about what others are thinking. They are most likely too busy wondering what others are thinking of them. Don’t be self-conscious – remember you are on a journey all on your own. It is your choice and when you get to the end, you will realize it never really mattered what other people thought to begin with!
4. Make a list of things you love about your situation right now. Then make a list of things you want to change in your life. Appreciate what you have already accomplished, where you are right now and think about where you want to be. What could you do differently to make a difference in the situation you are in right now? It doesn’t matter whether the situation is good or bad. It makes a difference in how you handle it. 😊
5. Take a deep breath. Relax. You aren’t going to solve all of your problems in a single day!
Just making one change, one difference in how you are living your life can be a whole new “game-changer” in how you live your future life!
Make a change – Make a difference – only you can decide what that will be!