Oven Fried Pickles
Updated: Dec 15, 2022
· 1 c. Sliced pickles · 1 c. panko bread crumbs · 2 tbsp. melted butter · 4 tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill · 1/2 tsp. garlic powder · 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper · kosher salt · Freshly ground black pepper · 1/2 c. all-purpose flour · 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
· Ranch dressing, for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 450° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat pickles dry with paper towels.
2. In a medium shallow bowl, mix together panko, butter, dill, garlic powder and cayenne. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
3. Working in batches, toss pickle coins in flour until lightly coated, then toss pickles in eggs. Dredge the pickles in the panko mixture until fully coated.
4. Place pickles on prepared baking sheet and bake until the coating is golden and crispy, about 15 minutes. Serve warm with ranch dressing.