Parmesan Turkey Tenders with Spinach
2 lbs. Turkey tenders*
1 bag Fresh Spinach
1 Cup Mayonnaise
¼ Cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Packet Good Seasonings Dressing
· Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
· Spray a 9 x 11-inch square pan with non-stick cooking spray.
· Mix the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and good seasons packet together.
· Arrange 1 lb. of the turkey tenders on the bottom of the pan.
· Spread ½ of the Mayonnaise mixture over the tenders.
· Top with ½ of the spinach.
· Layer the other lb. of turkey tenders over the top of the spinach.
· Spread with the remaining half of the mayonnaise mixture.
· Top with the remaining spinach and season with salt and pepper.
· Bake for 40-45 mins or until turkey tenders are cooked thru.
· Plate over the cooked rice with the juices from the pan.