Red Pepper Hummus
Updated: Dec 13, 2022
• 1 15 ounce, can garbanzo beans, drained
• 1 4-ounce, jar roasted red peppers
• 3 Tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 clove garlic minced
• ½ teaspoon ground cumin
• ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 Tablespoon parsley
1. In an electric blender or food processor, puree the chickpeas, red peppers, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, cayenne, and salt. Process, using long pulses, until the mixture is smooth and slightly fluffy.
2. Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. (The hummus can be made up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated.)
Return to room temperature before serving.