Strawberry Chocolate Fudge Ganache Brownies
· 1 Box brownie mix
· 3 Cups halved strawberries
· 2 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
· ½ Cup white chocolate chips
· 1 Cup Heavy Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8” x 8” baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions and add the ½ cup white chocolate chips. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. (20-25 minutes). Let cool completely in the pan, then top with the halved strawberries.
To Make the Chocolate Ganache:
3. Place the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and set aside. Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until bubbles begin to break the surface around the edges of the pan, turn off the heat.
4. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips. Let sit for about 4 minutes, then whisk constantly until the sauce is nice and smooth. Pour over the strawberry layer.
5. Refrigerate the brownies until the chocolate ganache has set. About 15 minutes or leave over-night. Slice into squares and serve cold.
(If there are any leftovers, keep refrigerated.)