Today is gonna be a Good Day!
December 11, 2020
Today is a good day to have a good day! Why do I know this? Because I got up and smiled and agreed that this was a great day to be alive!
The end of the year is fast approaching. The Christmas Season is upon us, so what’s not happy to feel good about that?!
This time of the year is always my favorite holiday season.
Time to reflect upon the Big Day coming, time to reflect upon the past year, and time to reflect upon the year that will soon be arriving.
Did I have a great year? You Bet. My Health Happiness is on track. My families Health Happiness is on track. I have great friends and an awesome tribe to boot! Life is good!
The only thing that would make it better, is to reach my desired weight goal. It is not out of reach, just not quite there yet. I am not giving up though! Even with the holidays fast approaching, and the menu’s and Christmas cookies being planned and made, I am going to try very hard to stay focused and stay on track with my end goal! To be at the healthiest weight I can be, and to stay there!
So yes, today is a great day to have a great day – I am going to make today Amazing!
I am making my grown-up Christmas List today. Success is in my future, and I want my list to reflect that.
I am going to follow my “ten commandments of weight loss” I have created for myself! This will be my Christmas List this year!
Here they are:
1. IT’S A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET This is not a short- term fix; it is a way of life.
2. GET ORGANIZED Structure your life and you’ll structure you’re eating.
3. EAT SMALL Portion control is crucial for losing weight.
4. LEARN TO LEAVE FOOD ON YOUR PLATE This helps you take control of compulsive eating.
5. NEVER FEEL DEPRIVED This only encourages bingeing.
6. MAKE A MEAL OUT OF IT Make a ceremony out of every meal, so that you really appreciate what you’ve eaten.
7. EAT SLOWLY AND MINDFULLY That way, you’ll feel satisfied before you’ve eaten too much.
8. ENJOY YOUR FOOD It’s one of life’s greatest pleasures, not a punishment.
9. MOVE IT! Exercise is a key essential of losing weight.
10. GET ENOUGH SLEEP Structuring your sleeping patterns will regulate metabolism.
Have you made your list yet? Because today is a good day to make it!