Cheesy Bacon Brussel Sprouts
Updated: Mar 24
2 lbs. Brussel sprouts, halved
8oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1/3 Cup parmesan cheese (fresh, grated)
1 cup heavy cream
2T extra-virgin olive oil
1 T rosemary
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss Brussel sprouts in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place them in a large baking dish and roast for 15-20 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, heavy cream, rosemary, garlic powder, and onion powder, then stir in the cheeses.
4. Remove Brussel sprouts from the oven and add ¾ of the bacon to the baking dish. Pour the cheese mixture over the top and stir everything together, then top with remaining bacon.
5. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees, return the baking dish to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and set.