Chocolate Fudge Easy & Quick Recipe
· 2 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
· 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
· 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
· ½ Cup chopped walnuts, optional
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with foil.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, place the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir until chips ae melted. Stir in walnuts, if desired.
4. Spread into the prepared pan.
5. Refrigerate until firm or overnight.
6. Peel off the foil and cut into squares.
7. Store in the refrigerator.
Makes about 4 dozen pieces.