Dark Chocolate & Butterscotch Fudge
1 cup Butterscotch Chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
2 cups Dark Chocolate Chips
1 tsp vanilla
1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, place butterscotch chips and 1/3 cup of the sweetened condensed milk; set aside.
3. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place the chocolate chips, remaining sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir until chips are melted. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
4. Microwave butterscotch chip mixture on HIGH 45 seconds; stir until chips are melted. Spread evenly over chocolate layer.
5. Refrigerate until firm. Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil or paper; cut into squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Makes about 3 dozen pieces. Makes great gifts!