Parmesan Garlic Baked Salmon
Updated: Jul 23
• 4 Wild caught salmon fillets
• 2/3 Cup plain breadcrumbs
• 2/3 Cup grated parmesan cheese
• 3 T Parsley
• 2 T Dill
• 4 Cloves garlic minced
• 1/3 Cup melted butter
• Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil. Place the salmon fillet, skin side down, on the baking sheet; set aside.
2. Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, dill and garlic in a small bowl. Pour in the melted butter; season with salt & pepper to taste. Using a fork mix the ingredients together until the mixture absorbs the butter.
3. Spread the mixture over the salmon, pressing it into the top until the fillet is completely covered. Lightly spray salmon with cooking oil spray for a golden crumb.
4. Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillet), until the crust is golden, and the salmon is cooked and flakes easily with a fork.